Sunday 25 October 2009

Forgotten Summer Photos

I remembered today that I said a while back I'd post pictures of our family holiday. We went to Weymouth for a week with our very special friends Michelle, Katie, Ben and Michaela.

We took numerous photos, but this is just a selection of the ones we took at the beach.

This was on Carnival Day. A beach front spectacle, starting with the plane and wing-walker.


Crabbing, which we'd never done before, but the children loved doing. Each little crab had his own name but was lovingly returned to the sea.

The air-sea rescue demonstration.

My beautiful daughter, Madeleine.

My other beautiful daughter, Eleanor. The day was just too much for her and she actually fell asleep like this. I had just enough time to take the photo before she toppled sideways!

Joshua digging a hole to bury himself in. The temptation at times just to give him a little shove.....!!

No visit to the beach is complete without ice-cream.

Sisters in the sand.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

I'm just trying to figure out when I'm going to visit you. Looks like loads of fun!