Again, another one doing the rounds.
The following questions were honestly answered by Eleanor, aged 5 (nearly 6!)
1.What is something Mummy always says to you?
That you're a scrumptious girl.
2. What makes Mummy happy?
Me saying that you're a baked potato. (This is in reference to the fact that I give off a load of body heat and snuggling up to me in the morning is one of her favourite things to do and she calls me her baked potato).
3. What makes Mummy sad?
Not doing what I'm told.
4. How does your Mummy make you laugh?
Me doing this kind of funny face (she proceeds to pull one)
5. What did your Mummy like to do when she was a child?
Get a book and just write a diary and do lots of writing.
6. How old is your Mummy?
7. How tall is your Mummy?
I don't know.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Watch TV - (yeah, like I get time to do that!!)
9. What does your Mummy do when you're not around?
Have fun (really? Must be someone else's Mum!!)
10. If your Mummy becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your Mummy really good at?
Ironing (that's the sum of my talents)
12. What is your Mummy not very good at?
13. What does your Mummy do for her job?
Do loads and loads and loads and loads of work.
14. What is your Mummy's favorite food?
I think tomato and lettuce.
15. What makes you proud of your Mummy?
She always takes me on nice walks.
16. If your Mummy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Peter Pan (she did offer Captain Hook first much to my horror)
17. What do you and your Mummy do together?
Go out for lovely walks
18. How are you and your Mummy the same?
We both play on the computer.
19. How are you and your Mummy different?
We have different hair colour, you've got earrings and I haven't and I've got glasses and you haven't.
20. How do you know your Mummy loves you?
Because you always keep care of me and never stop caring for me.
21. Where is your Mummy's favourite place to go?
To the park.